Monday, March 29, 2010
Frank Lloyd Wright’s House on Kentuck Knob is once again offering free ACT 48 hours for Pennsylvania teachers.
FREE PDE-APPROVED ACT 48 HOURS
TEACHER TRAINING SESSIONS (6 hours)
* guided, personalized tour of the Kentuck Knob house
* guided, personalized tour of our extensive Sculpture Meadow
* creation of a content-specific lesson plan for your classroom
* sessions are from 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
* participant teachers receive 6 free ACT 48 hours upon completion
(Please wear comfortable shoes and bring your PDE teacher identification number with you.)
Scheduled Session Dates:
May 4, 5, 11, 12, 18, 19, 25, 26
June 2, 9, 16, 30
July 7, 14, 28
August 4, 11, 18, 25
September 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
Other teacher training sessions can be added throughout the year as demand dictates. If you have questions or would like to book a teacher training session, please contact Educational Marketing Director Heidi Ruby Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org or 724/329-1901.
STUDENT FIELD TRIPS (3 hours)
* guided tour of the Kentuck Knob house
* summary of how the field trip worked with your classroom lesson
* participant teachers receive 3 free ACT 48 hours upon completion
Because Frank Lloyd Wright’s House on Kentuck Knob is part of Uniontown Area School Disctrict, we offer field trip rates for Uniontown students at a deep discount of $5 per student. Boxed lunches are also available for $5 per student with advanced order. All teachers receive 10% off in the Gift Shop.
If you have questions or would like to book a student field trip, please contact Educational Marketing Director Heidi Ruby Miller at email@example.com or 724/329-1901.
You can check out the Kentuck Knob website at:
And the blog: